Business owners have many concerns that they need to deal with on a daily basis. Choosing an emergency exit push bar for their office shouldn’t be one of the them. Many businesses are required by local government to have one of these devices on their building for the safety of everyone inside. Today we will help you out with your decision by reviewing the OrangeA Push Bar Panic Exit Device.
- Size – This push bar is good for doors that are 30″ – 36″. The actual dimensions of the push bar are 27.95″ x 3.15″ x 6.69″
- Fireproof – The door is fireproof rated for greater than 72 minutes at temperatures up to 960°C.
- Security – This push bar exit device meets the demands as a security emergency exit device.
- Designed from Stainless Steel 400, which helps it to be resistant to corrosion.
- Easy installation. The push bar can be attached to both wood and metal doors.
- Includes a dogging key to lock and unlock the door from the inside.
- Easy open – During an emergency situation this door is easy for anyone to open with their hands or by simply leaning on it.
What’s in the Box
You can actually purchase the OrangeA Push Bar Panic Exit Device several ways. The product we are reviewing today includes the following items:
- Main Part of Door Push Bar Exit Lock
- Dogging Key and Screws
- Roller Latch
- User Manual
If you are interested in purchasing this product with an alarm or an exterior lever there are options available. Consumers buying online need to make sure they are purchasing the package that includes all of the parts that they are looking for.
What’s to Like
Consumers like this product because it is simple and it works. The installation is quick and easy for the majority of people. Business owners looking for a basic product to get the job done will be satisfied with this product.
There are options to build upon this product. Business owners that only need an emergency exit push bar will be have everything that they need. And, business owners that want an alarm or the ability to enter from the exterior have options that can work with this Push Bar Panic Exit Device.
The OrangeA Push Bar Panic Exit Device is also an affordable option. When compared with other options on the market this comes out as one of the least expensive options.
What’s Not to Like
While the product is one of the most affordable on the market, that also means it is extremely basic. Remember the saying “you get what you pay for”. Some consumers have had problems with this push bar. The instructions are poorly translated into English, but since the device is so easy to install this is an easy work around.
Some previous purchasers have had issues with the quality of the push bar. There is also no warranty on this product, which means if you have a problem with your push bar it will be your responsibility to replace it.
The OrangeA Push Bar Panic Exit Device is a mid-line product. If your biggest concern is budget when purchasing an emergency exit device this will be a good match for you. The price is pretty much half of others on the market. However, if you are mainly concerned with quality and the extras, then you might want to check out some of our other reviews (Dynasty Hardware Push Bar Panic Exit Device Review or Tell Mfg Commercial Exit Device Panic Bar Review).