Last Updated on
Without a doubt, people are looking to protect themselves when out in public nowadays. Some choose to carry handguns, while others prefer non-lethal weapons like stun guns, tasers, or pepper spray.
Since pepper spray is the most affordable, easy to carry, and legal in all 50 states it is one of the most popular choices. Today we are going to review the SABRE 3-IN-1 Pepper Spray.
SABRE is the brand of pepper spray that is most trusted by police offices around the world. Their pepper spray is used by officers in more than 40 countries on 6 continents.
That alone is enough to show that this is a quality product. Their slogan is “Making grown men cry since 1975”, which is brilliant, entertaining, and telling of what their product can accomplish.
The company was started by Larry Nance and is now run by his wife and children. Their focus is on helping to keep people safe.
In fact, they work to raise money for several charities, including the National Breast Cancer Foundation and Kuros!, which is a foundation that works to provide women in third world countries at risk of sexual assault with pepper spray.
There really isn’t anything to not like about this company.
Features of the SABRE 3-IN-1 Pepper Spray
- Maximum Strength Formula – The formula that is used by SABRE includes both CS tear gas and UV marking dye. The tear gas provides maximum facial burning, while the dye helps to mark the attacker for easy identification. The company has an in-house high performance liquid chromatography laboratory. Each product is tested before being sold. This helps to eliminate the 30% failure rate experienced by similar products on the market.
- 4 Year Shelf Life – People purchase pepper spray hoping they never have to use it. SABRE 3-in-1 Pepper Spray has a 4 year shelf life. That means if you don’t use it you don’t have to constantly be replacing it.
- Long Range – This product has a 10 foot range. That means you can hit your target before they are in arms reach of you. It uses a powerful stream to reduce the chance of the wind blowing the spray back at you.
- Pocket Clip makes it easy to carry this product with you while allowing you to access it quickly if needed.
- 35 Sprays – This small canister packs in enough for up to 35 sprays.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification – guarantees this is a high quality product
- Locking Top helps to assure you don’t accidentally use the pepper spray while it is on your pocket or key chain.
- FREE Training and Safety Tips – SABRE includes free online training and safety tips with the purchase of their products. This company is truly about keeping people safe.
What People Like About the SABRE 3-IN-1 Pepper Spray
The majority of people love this product simply because it works, which is the most important thing.
The SABRE 3-in-1 Pepper Spray actually delivers on what it promises. With so many law enforcement agencies using this exact product you know you are using a product that can be trusted.
There are many videos and testimonials online from men that have allowed the woman in their life to test the product on them.
When they are hit in the face with the pepper spray they are down and out. Men that are sprayed and do not have immediate access to clean their face have a lack of vision for 20 to 30 minutes and burning sensation that lasts much longer.
One video of a police officer that had the product tested on him washed his face and eyes out multiple times and was still unable to see for at least five minutes. If you are able to hit your attacker in the face with this spray you will have more than enough time to get away.
Another thing people love is that the pepper spray is ready to be used at any time. You do not have to shake it before spraying like you do with similar products on the market.
What’s Not to Like?
There isn’t a lot not to like about this product. The main complaints that people have, which are few and far between, is about the clip. And, even those people say that the product itself is good, it’s just the clip doesn’t want to keep the canister in place.
One thing to consider when purchasing pepper spray is that you need to be able to hit the attacker in the face for it to be effective. However, this is true of all pepper spray, regardless of the brand.
After a complete review of this product, I would not hesitate to purchase or recommend this product. It works, plain and simple. Any product that is trusted by thousands of law enforcement officers can be trusted by the general public to keep them safe.